Got TAGGED again by Manish this time. This time thankfully I have to list the esteeming qualities of a "perfect lover".
I must be on acid....
So here goes....
Sex of the "lover": Must be MALE. Now that we've crossed that hurdle lets move on...
1. First of all he must be tall. Not tall as in "Im 5'7"...Im very tall!". He must be at the very least six feet tall. No exceptions. Why, do you ask? Well because Im a munchkin and Im in awe of the titans who defy gravity. If you believed this smack, well you must be on acid too. The answer(pin drop silence as suspense kills you) is : Im tall! Im freakin 5'10" so really give me a break if I demand a tall guy.
2. Must know how to cook(and NO, toast does not count). I love cooking, but Im not a Bawarchi and I simply refuse to slave away in the kitchen, while he sits around on his ass after a TIRING day at work:sitting around on his ASS. I would absolutely LOVE cooking with him, as there is nothing more romantic than cooking together on a rainy day and settling down in front of a movie...*SIGH*
3. Must know how to argue. Must be endowed with utmost patience to argue with me on feminist issues, politics, religion, animal welfare, fall fashion trends and the list goes on. AND must argue without going off into fits of anger(that will be reserved only for me).
4. Must not letch at other women in my presence. Any letching will be rewarded with a resounding slap. He can eyeball women discreetly though. And he must not go ballistic when I eyeball other guys(Im pretty discreet).
5. Must LOVE travelling and trying out new things. I was born with an innate curiosity to try and experience as many different things as possible so I do not want a sourpuss. He must be as ebullient about life as I am.
6. Must not judge me, change me, try to make me over, whatever, by the movies I watch, the clothes I wear, the length of my hair, the language I speak, the amount of alcohol I drink....must not judge me, EVER.
7. Must love movies. Not just Indian movies, but must be tolerant enough to endure a barrage of movies : from Danish to Korean to Japanese Anime.....and of course English. Duh.
8. Must grow long hair a la Aslam(Kunal Kapoor)in Rang De Basanti, every once in a while....and absolutely MUST NOT have a moustache. A clean shaven face would be perfect, but a little bit of stubble may be allowed ocassionally.
So there you have it. My "perfect lover". The above post was a delusional outing into the realms of fantasy, so if there is a species on earth which fits the above description, call me.